This is an affordable mortgage product for low income earners.
- - AG Homes arrange registration with the National Housing Fund(NHF).
- - Aplplicant must have a means of regular income.
- - Must be at least 18 years of age.
- - Repayment period of up to 25 years.
- - Contribution of 25% of loan repayment
- - Property financed is used as collateral.
- - Savings plan option (for Pastors on AGMBS scheme only)
- - Home ownership.
- - Ease of repayment over long period removes pressure on your cash flow.
- - Minimal owner contribution of 25% of loan requirement.
- - Relatively low interest from NHF, the institutional fund provider.
- - Professional advice and support from AG Homes.
- - Top-up facilities by AG Homes in case of need.